Monday, April 6, 2009

I'm On A Podcast

Michael Abbott of The Brainy Gamer was kind enough to invite me back onto his podcast for some GDC wrap-up thoughts. I've been meaning to write-up some thoughts post-GDC (this was my second year attending) and I haven't had a chance just yet, so this should do for now. My co-guest is the esteemed N'Gai Croal, formerly of Newsweek and the Level Up blog, and we had a facinating talk about GDC, what was said, and what wasn't said (hint: if you listened to the last podcast I was on, you have an idea of one of the topics we talk about for a bit).

There are two volumes of podcasts out there, with a ton of guests that you should go listen to. Lots of riveting conversation abound. Special thanks to Michael for having me back on and N'Gai for being so interesting to talk with.

1 comment:

  1. The information you provide helps me, a lot of new things that I found after reading the article you wrote.
    Thank you so much for sharing this useful information.

    Obat Pengapuran Tulang Obat Scabies Makanan Sehat Bagi Penderita Penyakit Jantung Cara Menyembuhkan Kanker Testis Penyebab Ejakulasi Dini