Sunday, March 8, 2009

I'm ReAnimated!

Remember how I said I would post more after New Years? Yeah, I'm doing a fantastic job about that. The truth of the matter is, I've played about 2 hours of video games in the past two months due to work, unfortunately, but I have a few blog post ideas in the pipe and hope to get at least one of them up and out there later this week. It's hard to post about games when you don't play them. It's an issue I am trying hard to resolve shortly.

In the mean time, however, I was invited to join the ReAnimators on their podcast. We discussed race and ethnicity in games, which is a topic I feel strongly about. I hope you get a chance to check out the podcast - it was an interesting discussion and I hopefully I didn't ramble too much.

Check out the ReAnimators Podcast here. Thanks to Mike, Ryan, and Rick for having me on.


  1. This is a nice information shared here. Thanks for this wonderful job shared...

  2. Great inventiveness, but I expect that doesn't mean that the subjects will be entirely split between the sites as a web designer AND developer, this is the grounds why I like this website so much. Not various blogs have this nice flow between both subjects, so continue and good luck with the fresh site also.

    Custom Logo Design

  3. I wish to be a part of this concert. Thanks for writing the review.

  4. Congratulation for the great post. Those who come to read your article will find lots of helpful and informative tips.

    HP - 17.3" Pavilion Laptop - 8GB Memory - 750GB Hard Drive - Dark Umber

    HP - 17.3"Pavilion Notebook