Thursday, January 1, 2009

New Year's Resolutions

Well, 2009 is upon us and I feel that I should make a few New Year's Resolutions (otherwise known as goals). Some of these are goals for myself and others are goals for the blog. There are all obtainable, though not all of them are in my control.

Here we go!

  • Update this blog more consistently, especially with non Design Lesson 101 columns
  • Never write "filler posts" or post after having too many drinks (you can not imagine how tempting it is to blog when drunk)
  • Become a more well-rounded designer and contribute more to the overall gaming community
  • Make at least one small game and post it on the internet (I have a bunch of games I've started but I keep losing focus to finish them - I need to fix this in 2009)
  • Play at least 20 full-length games from start to completion and learn something from each of them
  • Ship a game after being in the industry for almost four years
  • Update the layout of the blog page

1 comment:

  1. Each individual professional rugby season unofficially begins considering the Australian Opened. There can be always just a few smaller events in ahead of time January to start a months, but only once the online players take ones own places around the first Wonderful Slam belonging to the year will do the phase really heat.