Monday, December 8, 2008

Holiday Hiatus and Update

You may have noticed the lack of posting, especially lack of Design Lesson 101 columns lately. It's mostly because I do not have the time nor the energy to write as of now. I've decided to take a slight hiatus until the New Year, to get my head screwed on straight and all that jazz. I may make a post or two before then, but nothing major.

So, instead I can give you an update on games I'm playing. Gears of War 2 was a lot of fun, and will be the focus of the next column I write. I'm really loving the co-op nature of Left 4 Dead and looking forward to starting Far Cry 2 and Dead Space soon. Fallout 3 is gigantic, and captures the overall feeling of the original games... I'm not very far yet (I play RPGs very slow and methodically), but I really love it. And LittleBigPlanet is absolutely fantastic... haven't made any levels yet though. At least nothing real.

Anyway, I hope everyone has a happy holidays and I look forward to posting with renewed energy around then!

1 comment:

  1. Typically the Ligue Magnus might be France's top dogs ice baseball league. Web site of Canadian developed players in your league but most are from typically the french communicating in province from Quebec. For ones 2009-10 summer, five alumni of this Ontario Baseball League played in your Ligue Magnus. www.scorespro.com

    ReplyDelete