Tuesday, November 11, 2008

IGDA Leadership Forum This Week

For those of you wondering why blog output as slowed so much, it's due to many factors, including the IGDA Leadership Forum that takes place this Thursday and Friday, November 13-14, in San Francisco. I am giving a talk at the conference titled "Leadership from the Trenches", and that plus work plus regular life (plus Fallout 3 and the other billion games that just dropped) means I don't have time to blog as much as I'd like. I want to get some more non-Design Lesson 101 posts up in the near future, but no promises as to when.

Anyway, if you are going to the conference this week, come to my talk and stop by afterward and say hi. If you're not going, shame on you. This is my first professional public talk. Don't you love me? After all I've done for you?

1 comment:

  1. There's lots of talk on the subject of Series LLCs. Lots of people are asking if they're the often most successful idea. The little answer is construct y aren't : they had not been certified, giving these products limited applications whether they have any in the slightest. www.scorespro.com